Saturday, January 19, 2013

Overfelt Wedding //12.15.12

I just have to begin with saying how sweet this couple was! They were so real and so in love! I loved how she tied in Christmas with a rustic twist and little DIY details everywhere! What still gets me is her comment through our emailing prior to the wedding and engagement photos of how she really doesn't like pictures..... Natalie, you were absolutely beautiful!!







 These dresses were all handmade!  I just could not get over how cute they were!!!












 AH! It's first looks like this that make my heart so happy!! I was in tears... but then again I'm a big cry baby when it comes to love!







 He just could NOT keep his eyes off of her! So precious!












































 

Love, Jessica

PS.... Go HERE for the wedding GIVEAWAY blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment