Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kelsee & Blake Are Getting Married // Joplin, Missouri Wedding Photographer

With only a month before Kelsee and Blake's wedding, I figured I would post a little blog to showcase some of their engagement photos from last month! We got lucky and still had snow on the ground! I LOVE how these turned out!



















A little off topic, but as most probably know, we are still waiting for the arrival of our baby girl, Ruth! I am currently unavailable for shoots at the moment, but come March I will be back in full swing! Feel free to contact me now for available dates for a photo shoot or wedding! I would love to talk details with you!
Email me at beautyofgracephoto@gmail.com for more info!

LOVE,
Jessica Wagner // Beauty of Grace Photography
www.beautyofgracephotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment