Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Brown Family // Joplin Lifestyle Photography

So, for 2014, one of my goals is to do more in-home, lifestyle sessions! This is simply where I come into your home and take pictures of your family being a family... this can be a wide range of things! From simply playing on mom and dad's bed, cooking a meal together, reading books, playing in the kids rooms, etc etc! 

Here is my first one that I did in mid-February with the Brown family! These kids are from the daycare that I use to work at! Absolutely crazy and full of energy, but so adorable! Enjoy!




Love, Jessica // Beauty of Grace Photography
www.beautyofgracephotos.com

If you are interested in having a session like this, email me at beautyofgracephoto@gmail.com or visit my website and use the contact page!

No comments:

Post a Comment