Saturday, January 19, 2013

Johnson Wedding // 12.29.12

Ah! I was SO excited when I was contacted by Erin to shoot her wedding! See, we went to highschool together and when I was a junior, she was a senior and she trusted me enough to take her senior photos! I just feel so excited that I have gotten to document two parts of your life!

Their wedding was so simple and so lovely and completely centered on God! Don't even get me started on how beautiful this girl was! (I mean she is already on a normal day, try adding an amazingly gorgeous lace wedding dress... Oh you'll see what I mean in a moment... )




























Refer back to the statement before! Gah! Isn't she beautiful?!














 This kid! So funny!



































Notice something about the car..... ;P

Love, Jessica

PS, go HERE for the wedding GIVEAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment