Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 In Review - WEDDING EDITION

So another year is coming to an end. (I know I've slacked on the blogging side of things, but I'm planning to change that next year! I promise!) This year has been such a crazy whirlwind of a year. I did a total of 9 weddings this year and enjoyed every bit of them! Here are a few of my favorite moments/images from this year! 



Engagements:

Look at her ring!! SO unique and so pretty!

 Wedding Prep & Details


 
pssst.. for those looking for an amazing venue and a sweet lady to work with on your wedding day, contact Timber Line Barn! Nicole is has done an amazing job with her venue. I get to photograph there 2 times next year (so far ;) !)
They decided to pray together around a corner pre-wedding and not see each other. Probably my FAVORITE thing!


Ceremony:


Seeing his bride for the first time. Sweetest thing ever!


Groom serving communion with his Bride's sister/maid of honor. Not sure what was said, but it must of been something extremely heartfelt.



PORTRAITS:

Sweetest flower girl of 2013!

Barefoot bridesmaids!



Reception:
Loved the toasts given in this wedding! Got even better towards the end of the night :P



I am SO beyond excited about what is to come for weddings in 2014! I've already booked (almost) 8 weddings and hope to add more to that number! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, please feel free to contact me and lets set something up! I'd love to talk to you about what your planning and what I can offer you!

www.beautyofgracephotos.com
417-434-8336
beautyofgracephoto@gmail.com

Love, Jessica Wagner
Beauty of Grace Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment