Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Clayton & Jacqueline //Engagement

Last week I posted about doing a free session and this is the couple I decided to use! They were so fun! Lots of dancing, snuggling, and jumping! They are getting married in August!



 I'll let them tell you about it....



About you and your fiance and how you met/started dating (this one, Clayton answered-just to specify) 
We both went to Joplin High school. We met when she was a sophomore and I was a senior. We were just friends until the Spring of 2012 when we went on our first date at Subway. It was love at first bite. 

What are 3 words to describe each of you then 3 as a couple
(this one Clayton did 3 things to describe me and I said 3 things about him and then we both said 3 things about us as a couple) 

Jacqueline- caring, beautiful, forgiving. 
Clayton- Understanding, funny, loving. 
Couple- Adventurous, magical, soul mates


Something unique about you as a couple, what you like to do together, etc.
We both love fantasy characters/books/movies etc. He specifically has a passion for Lord of the Rings and I love mermaids! We also love to dress up to go to Renaissance Festivals. We hope to someday travel the whole world together. We also both dream about helping animals and opening up an animal shelter one day.

 

The PROPOSAL.(I answered this one by myself) 
He surprised me with a cute set up in his backyard where he had lit candles and MADE me dark chocolate w/pecan brownies (my favourite!). In the middle of enjoying my third bite of the deliciousness, I saw the ring  

Wedding Date:
August 2nd

 

Tell me about you vision for your day? Themes? Color Schemes? What makes it unique?
Everything will be mint and light yellow! We have five bridesmaids whom will all wear mint-coloured dresses, as well as five groomsmen to accompany them. I will be wearing a princess-style lace dress with lace sleeves. All the girls will have beautiful yellow bouquets tied in mint ribbon.
The reception to follow will have a mixture of mint and light yellow decor (plates, cutlery, cups, etc) with unique centerpieces on the tables. It will be held outside at the White Rose Winery in Carthage, MO. My family is French so my mother is going to make a traditional French wedding cake and we will also have a second cake that is Lord of the Rings themed. The evening will end in dancing and drinks.




Love, Jessica //BOG Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment